2017-2018 Scholarship Information
- The applicant must be a full-time (minimum of 12 hours per semester) undergraduate student.
- The applicant must have successfully completed one full-time (12 hour semester) at Belmont University.
- The applicant must be a rising senior for the 2017-2018 academic year.
- Application must be completed by March 3, 2017.
- Recipients and applicants must reapply each financial aid period (January) for FAFSA.
- Recipients will be notified around the first week of April.
- Preference will be given to award recipients based on:
- Need (as determined by Student Financial Services)
- GPA (minimum 3.0)
- The number and amount of award(s) will be dependent on the funds available. The Alumni Association Board will make this decision on an annual basis.
- It will be suggested, but not required, that each award recipient attend one Alumni Board of Directors meeting, in which their parents, if applicable, will also be invited.