Belmont University Alumni Association Scholarship
Congratulations to our 2014-2015 recipients:
** Information/Applications for 2015-16 will become available in winter 2014. **
2014-2015 Scholarship Information
- The applicant must be a full-time (minimum of 12 hours per semester) undergraduate student.
- The applicant must have successfully completed one full-time (12 hour semester) at Belmont University.
- Preference will be given to upperclassman (undergraduate).
- Application must be completed by January 31. Deadline extended to Fri., February 7th at 4pm!
- Recipients and applicants must reapply each financial aid period (January) and must reapply for FAFSA each year.
- Applicants must complete the application annually.
- Preference will be given to award recipients based on:
- Need (as determined by Student Financial Services)
- GPA (minimum 3.0)
- The number and amount of award(s) will be dependent on the funds available. The Alumni Association Board will make this decision on an annual basis.
- The monies will be distributed evenly when more than one recipient is chosen.
- It will be suggested, but not required, that each award recipient attend one Alumni Board of Directors meeting, in which their parents, if applicable, will also be invited.